Here, you can write a brief introduction to your page. This engages your visitors and answers questions they may have about you.
About Michael Lucki
A Long Island native, Michael Lucki has spent his life exploring unique opportunities and experiences. In high school he studied abroad in Japan and later in college did an internship in Spain. Those experiences helped shape his passion to travel and to learn as much as possible about other cultures.
Michael grew up in an automotive family: his grandfather built what is now Riverhead Motors in Riverhead, NY, on the east end of Long Island. After completing his MBA in Madrid, Spain, Michael followed his grandfather's entrepreneurial footsteps and founded ARC Test Drive. Michael had spoken to numerous customers and friends over the years and almost all of them lamented how miserable they found the car-buying experience. ARC Test Drive was started to transform the car-buying process and to make it enjoyable.
Michael currently lives in East Quogue, NY with his wife and two young daughters.
FILL OUT THE CONTACT FORM TO GET IN TOUCH
Some selected accolades
• Certified Public Accountant, 2008
• Masters of Accounting, Wake Forest University, 2008
• Founder of ARC Test Drive, 2012
• Masters of Business Administration, IE Business School, 2012
• Deans List, IE Business School, 2012
• Beta Gamma Sigma Honors, IE Business School, 2012
• Graduate, National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) General Dealership Management Academy, 2016
•Husband, 2011 and Father, 2012, 2014